FAQ: How to Unlock Blackberry Torch
UNLOCK INSTRUCTIONS & TIPS FOR BLACKBERRY TORCH
How to Unlock the Blackberry Torch
- Make sure your SIM card is NOT inserted into the device.
- Turn ON Blackberry Torch and click the “Manage Connections” icon. Choose the option “Turn off all connections”. The cellular radio will be turned off.
- Go back to the Home screen and click the “Options” icon and select “Advanced Options”.
- Scroll down and select “SIM Card” from the list.
- Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E).
- A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit unlock code.
- Reboot your Blackberry Torch.
- Re-enable the cellular radio.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Blackberry Torch ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us